This week we’ve been hard at work trying to get some proper audio cue’s in the game.
Our menu also received a new makeover, streamlining the process between the Unit Inventory and the Main Menu. Going back and forth between them will feel a lot more seamless.
With these quality of life improvements to the game, we’re now at a point where we can focus on getting the first chapter of the story implemented.
- Audio feedback added to buttons, dropowns and checkboxes
- Options screen now provides feedback when modifying sliders for volume
- Hiring units will provide an audio queue to let you know the operation was a success
- Trying to place a unit when you can’t hire one now gives you warning sounds along with the error message
- Menu music now implemented
- Transition between menu and unit inventory has been streamlined, load times when travelling back and forth should be greatly improved
- Minor bugs and spelling mistakes taken care of
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the sound effects and menu music!